"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

More About Sardinia

Beautiful Bosa courtesy of www.thejourneycollector.com
I found some amazing photos and tips on a website called www.thejourneycollector.com. The photos on their site are just to die for and the info is extremely helpful. A link for their post on Sardinia is here.

Another of Bosa from www.thejourneycollector.com
I love that The Journey Collector site focuses on great architectural elements, as my blog does. These photos of Sardinia are outstanding. You can read up on their site of the distance between Cagliari and Bosa and Alghero.

Alghero door courtesy of  www.thejourneycollector.com
They even take photos of doors, right after my own heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment