"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Funny Faces Part 2

Venice funny faces
This is the typical funny faces of tourists who are completely lost and trying to act like they know where they are going, but their faces give them away.

More funny faces at Venice
Not quite sure what the guy in the bright green sweater is trying to convey. Every face in this photo looks tense and not sure of themselves. But since I don't know them, maybe I am reading their faces completely wrong.

Funny face of our tour guide from Naples
My all time favorite funny face is the one of our tour guide from Naples. He did not have just a funny face, but he looked like he was dressed as a pirate. i think the guide we were supposed to get must have called in sick or something, as he said he was only used as a fill in. He was totally crazy and would just dump us out in the street to fend for ourselves at each stop. He never took us on our promised walking tours, but he was really fun and comical. He also shamelessly flirted with every woman on the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment