"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Funny Faces & Other Funny Photos Part 1

Funny face of Amalfi
Traveling alone, I often take photos of complete strangers. It is that or take photos or nobody. After I tire of all the wonderful architectural elements, I am photographing, one of my favorite past times is to take photos of people making funny faces or doing funny things.

Here are a few of my favorites from a cruise I took in April/May of 2013. Enjoy!

Pissed-off face
Before I left for my cruise from Civitavecchia, I was in Barcelona. Above I took a photo of a guy who was none too pleased I was taking his picture, or so it seems. It was at the Book Fair by my hotel.

at Dubrovnik

At Dubrovnik, this photo is more of funny people than funny faces. The whole crowd just looks off kilter, don't they?


No comments:

Post a Comment