"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dreaming of Kotor at Montenegro

Kotor of Montenegro

I love to travel, and I have been especially blessed by having seen so many parts of the world. I have not been to Asia, unless you count Turkey. And I have not seen much of Africa, unless you count Tunisia. But I have seen and been to many place in Europe. Give me Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, and Switzerland. I have been to Croatia and Slovenia. Beautiful places.


Kotor waterways

One place I have not yet been is Kotor, Montenegro. It holds such a fascination. I love rolling the name around on my tongue. Sounds so exotic and almost Dracula like. A gargoyle would definitely be at home there.


around Kotor


So here goes on my bucket list ... maybe 2016! If you want to know more about Kotor, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment