"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Transatlantic Professional Photos Part 2

Moises at second formal night
We were happy with the package of photos we purchased on our Transatlantic Cruise. As we spent eight days at seas total of the 14 days aboard the Nieuw Amsterdam, it gave us plenty of time to get some night shots. We purchased a package of two portraits and seven candid shots for about $200 dollars. 

Moises at first formal night
I am not sure which photo I like better, from the first or second formal night of my hubby. I think I like the second formal night better. What do you think?

me and Jimena on second formal night
I opted for a more casual look for the second formal night. I think we were the only two women not wearing black. Having these photos to look back on is great, and we got the package that included digital images ... which is why I can post them here. Que bueno!

No comments:

Post a Comment