"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Graffiti Christmas

Southampton, UK graffiti posted by Richard Edwards
Since I had a post about gargoyles at Christmas, I thought it only balanced that I post about Graffiti at Christmas. Typing "Graffiti Christmas" in Google, I came across a great blog called The Cabbages of Doom and a great post on Christmas graffiti. When you look closely at this, it is pretty funny. A would be robber snowman is holding up another snowman with what looks like a gun, but is actually a hair dryer. LOL I guess to a snowman, there would be nothing worse than being melted by a hair dryer.


Homer and Son by Graffiti Life


Here is more great graffiti by Graffiti Life. Homer Santa is choking Bart for painting graffiti at Christmas, I think. The wall had become famous as the Bart Simpson wall, so they updated it for Christmas. More on this graffiti artist can be found here. It says "Don't get caught painting Christmas graffiti!"


Graffiti Christmas Card

Last but not least, here is a Graffiti Christmas card from Reduce the Panic's website. It is from the post "Not your Average Christmas Card: Santa Claus Graffiti." More info on this website can be found here.

Merry Christmas, everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment