"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Norwegian Jade Review Part III

Shops opened at night on Norwegian Jade

Norwegian Cruise Line advertises that they are a Freestyle cruise line. I do have to agree with them, but that is not necessarily a good thing. This is the attire people were wearing for dinner on the Norwegian Jade.

Front desk at night on Norwegian Jade

I saw everything just like I saw on the Norwegian ship in Hawaii in 2006. Bedroom slippers, short shorts at night, lots of clothes that looked like they may have been new in the 1950s. I like HAL as people tend to dress up more. 

me and Sarah in 2008 on HAL Noordam


Dinner on Eurodam 2011
To each his own, some people really hate to dress up and probably NCL is perfect for them. On NCL, you don't need to go out and buy a new wardrobe, but what's the fun in that?




No comments:

Post a Comment