"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Nice, France: the Second Time Around

Nice, France

I love the way the light is shining down on the gentleman walking the streets of Nice. I took these photos on a walking tour of the city. While there, it felt dirty and frenetic. But looking back at these photos, I can enjoy the unique architecture of this wonderful place.


Our lovely guide Pascal






Who can resist such wonderful shutters? They look so inviting.


Furniture store in Nice
In Spanish the word is Muebles, here it is Meubles. I am always on the lookout for furniture stores around the world since we have a furniture store in  Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment