"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Greetings



Cozumel Christmas tree along the waterfront




Christmas greetings from Cozumel! The weather is balmy, overcast and warm. Temperature about 23 Centigrade, 74 Fahrenheit. Today friends are diving, eating too much and relaxing. I spent a nice night on Christmas Eve with friends for dinner at Sorrisi's Italian. Very good food and great company.






My husband is visiting family in Merida, Yucatan, so it is a bittersweet holiday. We have never been apart in our 12 years together, and we vow we will not spend the holidays apart next year.


Cozumel Museum




For all of you all around the world, Gargoyles & Graffiti wishes you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year!


Clock tower on San Miguel square


All photos courtesy of This is Cozumel.

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you and your staff. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather. They are from This is Cozumel. They are great photos!

    ReplyDelete